Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website operated by BCSS Law (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Agreement to Terms
By accessing or using our website (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by BCSS Law and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Our Site may allow you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on or through the Site, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall BCSS Law, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Site; (iii) any content obtained from the Site; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].