What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit a website. This allows the site to recognize you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a “session cookie”) or for repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They can also help us remember your preferences, understand how you use our Website, and improve your browsing experience.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. They enable you to move around our Website and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Google Chrome: Manage cookies and site data
- Mozilla Firefox: Block websites from storing cookies
- Microsoft Edge: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data on Mac
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.